Accreditations for our international students and graduates in over 47 countries.
Currently, the Lifestyle Prescriptions® University is approved and accredited by the following international organizations:
Lifestyle Prescriptions Foundation – Non-profit organization to certify Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coaches and Specialists worldwide
International Institute of Complementary Therapists – Approved as a recognized training provider
Continuing Professional Education CE/CPD through CPD Standards recognized worldwide.
Lifestyle Prescriptions® University is focused on competency-based degree programs. If you are interested in a “regular” health coach training then you can earn your health coach certificate by attending a specific set of courses at LPU. The following certificates are available:
- Health Coach
- Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coach
- Lifestyle Prescriptions® Specialist
Once you completed the required courses you can apply for accreditation with these organizations:
- Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coaching Foundation
- CPD Standards (CE/CPD continuous education points worldwide)
- International Association of Complementary Therapists
- NBHWC* – National Board of Health & Wellness Coaching (in partnership with the National Board of Medical Examiners)
* Applied but not approved yet.