Update: We are currently in the process of applying for licensing and accreditation and plan to offer degree programs starting 2020. Start your journey now and join our upcoming Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coach or the Lifestyle Prescriptions® Specialist Training which will be fully applied and credited towards any degree program you may consider in the future.
Earn your B.A. Bachelor of Science degree and lay the foundation for a successful health coaching practice. After completition you’re well prepared to continue with your masters degree and complete your training and credentials as a Doctor in Health Coaching and Lifestyle Medicine. The Bachelor of Science in Health Coaching and Lifestyle Medicine degree program requires 120 credits includes graduate coursework and practice.
Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
MODULE 1: LIFESTYLE MEDICINE & HEALTH COACHING
You’ll learn anatomy, physiology and biology based on the Body-Mind-Social Connection and explore the science and applications of Lifestyle Medicine and Health Coaching including the essential coaching protocols and strategies you can apply right away in your own life and with your clients.
- BS1 – Anatomy I
- BS2 – Physiology I
- BS3 – Anatomy II
- BS4 – Physiology II
- BS5 – Lifestyle Medicine – The Science and Applications
- BS6 – Food as Medicine, Nutritional Principles & Intuitive Eating
- BS7 – Biology, Microbiome and Gut Health
- BS8 – Health Coaching – The Science and Applications
- BS9 – Health Coaching – Transformation Skills
- BS10 – Quantum Medicine, Energy Psychology, Mindfulness, Stress Reduction
- BS11 – LPPRO Foundation Course
- BS12 – Practice and Exam
MODULE 2: LIFESTYLE PRESCRIPTIONS® HEALTH COACH TRAINING
COURSE #1: ROOT-CAUSE ANALYSIS
By completing the Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coach Training Level 1 course you’ll become an expert in the Art and Science of Self-Healing; feel confident using the 10-Step Root-Cause Analysis Process to find and create awareness of the WHY (6 Root-causes) and HOW (timeline) of symptoms. You’ll learn how to:
- Apply the Organ-Mind-Brain Connection
- Apply the 10-Step Root-Cause Analysis Process with clients
- Elicit stress triggers, emotions, beliefs of over 1,000 symptoms just by asking a few questions
- Spot the 9 major points and phases of self-healing
- Read the invaluable Organ-Mind-Brain Reference Charts & Directory
COURSE #2: HEALTH COACHING TECHNIQUES & PROTOCOLS
You’ll learn 7 exclusive and highly effective Self-Healing and Coaching Techniques & Protocols and how to write laser-sharp and root-cause based Lifestyle Prescriptions® health plans helping yourself and your clients heal and thrive. You’ll deepen your root-cause analysis skills and learn the following health coaching skills and techniques:
- Precision EFT: Release unresolved emotional hurts (an advanced root-cause based tapping technique)
- Quantum-Neuro-Biology Technique: Decode stress triggers, habits & behaviors (limbic system and eye-pattern based)
- Belief Change: Align beliefs & values with 4-questions reframing, values elicitation & alignment and life goal setting skills
- Biological Conflict Resolutions: Manifest real-life solutions with Biological Conflict Resolution Techniques and Habit Change Skills
- Food as Medicine: A science-based and common-sense approach to nutrition (includes exercise and sleep protocols)
- Energy Healing: Learn mindfulness, breathing and energy healing techniques for yourself and your clients
- Lifestyle Prescriptions®: Root-cause based skills to help clients change lifestyle habits (micro-habit strategies)
COURSE #3: PRACTICE, SUPERVISION & CERTIFICATION
Automate your workflow, use proven strategies to attract new clients and build a successful & sustainable practice. In Level 3 we’ll also complete your certification through extensive practice, client cases and organ chart study, in-class supervision and personal support.
- Discover your niche/market
- Business Cards, Flyers, Banners, Worksheets, Personalized website page, Facebook setup
- Write blog articles and reach 35,000 readers
- LPTV practitioner directory business listing (get clients)
- Automated booking system, Lead generation strategies
- Demos, quizzes, live analysis sessions with supervision
- Preparation study sessions for certification
- Certification and inclusion in our practitioner directory
Students need to complete a total of 120 credits to pass.
- Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coach (LPHC) Certification through the Lifestyle Prescriptions Foundation
- Bachelor of Science B.A. degree in Health Coaching or Lifestyle Medicine (B.A.HC, B.A.LM)
The B.A. Bachelor’s Degree awards 120 credits which will allow you to continue with the Master and Doctorate degree programs.
To help maintain a strong, intellectual student body we require candidates to be 21 years or older, be able to demonstrate high school completion, have English proficiency and submit an essay as part of the application process.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Apply here to request B.A. degree tuition details including education and life experience credits, financial aid and sponsorship options.